Contributions to Hoboken Family Planning, Inc.
- Hoboken Family Planning is a nonprofit tax exempt agency under section 501c(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to our agency may be deductible as an itemized deduction on your U.S. Federal Tax Return.
- Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will enable us to continue to provide our reproductive health services to those in need at our clinic sites and to those of you that simply have reproductive health questions you would like answered via the Internet.
- We believe that Family Planning is an integral part of your good health. When practiced, Family Planning promotes responsible behavior, the well being of families and healthy babies. It allows couples to time their pregnancies so they can better care for their children and reduce the need for abortion.
- Approximately 85% of your contributions will be spent to provide services to patients in need of our reproductive health services and to support medical staff costs needed to answer your health questions by way of the Internet. It is our policy to provide these services to all in need and never refuse services to anyone because of their inability to pay.
- For contributions by check or money order, please Click here to access our Donor Reply Form.
- If you would like to make a donation of stocks or bonds, please consult your tax advisor. Richard Ward, Director of Finance can be reached at (201) 963-0300 to answer additional questions or facilitate the transaction.
- We hope you have enjoyed our web site and that you will take advantage of our services as you need them in the future.